Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more
Some customers have resorted to buying diesel fuel and hand-pouring it into their tanks. Others say they had to buy oil from other companies, even though they still have hefty balances on their current Fuller Oil pre-buy home heating contracts.
The head of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau said he spoke several times Monday with Fuller's attorneys at Preti Flaherty law firm in Concord after state agencies started receiving complaints from dozens of Fuller customers last week.
One concern is Fuller Oil may be encountering problems paying for oil given the company lost a significant amount of pre-buy business for next winter's heating season in the wake of the delivery breakdown that caused a near public safety crisis earlier this winter.
Havey assured customers Fuller "has ample supply."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Peterborough makes plans for state's largest solar array - 0
- Alexandria won't approve permit for wind-power developer - 0
- Windham officials to discuss development - 0
- AMC asking N.E. governors to stop Northern Pass lines - 25
- Alternative routes being laid out for gas pipeline expansion - 1
- NH gas pipeline expansion pushed - 13
- PSNH discount carries a cost: Loyal customers pay more, those who switch offered lower rate - 7
- Wind company’s tower permit delayed again - 3
- Protesters decry 4.2-cent increase to statewide gas tax - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket