Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more
Some customers have resorted to buying diesel fuel and hand-pouring it into their tanks. Others say they had to buy oil from other companies, even though they still have hefty balances on their current Fuller Oil pre-buy home heating contracts.
The head of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau said he spoke several times Monday with Fuller's attorneys at Preti Flaherty law firm in Concord after state agencies started receiving complaints from dozens of Fuller customers last week.
One concern is Fuller Oil may be encountering problems paying for oil given the company lost a significant amount of pre-buy business for next winter's heating season in the wake of the delivery breakdown that caused a near public safety crisis earlier this winter.
Havey assured customers Fuller "has ample supply."
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies - 5
- Editorial: Jim Adams The GOP choice in Council Dist. 4 - 0
- NH's immigrants: Welcome the ones from Mass. - 13
- Pope’s call-out Where’s the Muslim outrage? - 5
- Free state garden: Weeding is always good - 30
- August recess: Whither our NH representatives? - 1
- Portsmouth saga: Was this 'Officer Too-Friendly?' - 1
- Armed to the teeth, national media discover Bearcats - 21
- Market Basket fallout: Most innocent bystanders - 14
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 9
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m