Fuller Oil customers frustrated once more
Some customers have resorted to buying diesel fuel and hand-pouring it into their tanks. Others say they had to buy oil from other companies, even though they still have hefty balances on their current Fuller Oil pre-buy home heating contracts.
The head of the New Hampshire Attorney General's Consumer Protection and Antitrust Bureau said he spoke several times Monday with Fuller's attorneys at Preti Flaherty law firm in Concord after state agencies started receiving complaints from dozens of Fuller customers last week.
One concern is Fuller Oil may be encountering problems paying for oil given the company lost a significant amount of pre-buy business for next winter's heating season in the wake of the delivery breakdown that caused a near public safety crisis earlier this winter.
Havey assured customers Fuller "has ample supply."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 51
- Another View -- Charles Lane: Obamacare and the Constitution - 22
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 1
- George Will: In California, Goldwater 2.0 - 2
- Jonah Goldberg: Will big business become the left's faithful lapdog? - 2
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Playing the race card at the border - 2
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 0
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 0
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 0
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 0
- Motivation Matters: 'Giving 110 percent' says more than you think - 0
- Know the Law: Do I need a prenup? - 0
- Life's just a great big game for Dan Yarrington - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
E-cigarettes find a market in NH
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH
Powerboat hits canoe on Winnipesaukee