Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County.
Timothy Currier, 32, of Bow listens to testimony during his trial in Rockingham County Superior Court on Tuesday. (JAMES A. KIMBLE)
Timothy Currier, 32, of Bow, was found guilty of felony theft by unauthorized taking or transfer and three misdemeanor counts of unfair or deceptive acts or practices.
A jury reached its verdict after two hours of deliberation in Rockingham County Superior Court.
“This is a story about a con man whose business might have been failing, but saw an opportunity to take money from three helpless victims,” Colgan said during closing arguments.
Customers eventually learned that Currier made up the story about working on a local church.
“You are the finder of facts in this case,” Carron told jurors. “They’re going to tell you that you must find him guilty. Use your experiences, your life experiences. Running a business isn’t any small task. It’s harder than it looks.”
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483