Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday
Alfred Nyonee, 18, of 82 W. Brook St., who was hit on the arm by a stick in the Laurel Street incident, was arrested Monday at Manchester High School West after a fight at the school that police say started with a tweet to which Nyonee objected and continued with an alleged exchange of blows and Nyonee shouting threats and refusing to quiet down.
Nicole Solomon, 24, put a Prospect Street address on her bail information form, but told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Tuesday that although she has a Central Street mailing address, she just took a job in Nashua that provides room and board.
Michael Fisher, 31, who lists the homeless shelter as his address, was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday for the second day in a row. But because the alleged actions that prompted the charges of simple assault and criminal threatening occurred Feb. 16, and predate the charges he was arraigned on Monday, there was no effort to revoke his bail.
Because Fisher is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail on Monday’s charges, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier asked for $5,000 personal recognizance bail on the additional charges. Trial on all the charges is scheduled for April 2.
Shaina Madden, 23, of 37 Appleton St., Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she missed her January court date on a theft charge because she was out of state in a rehab facility.
Bail was continued at $3,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony set for April 2 and trial on the misdemeanor set for April 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483