Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday
Alfred Nyonee, 18, of 82 W. Brook St., who was hit on the arm by a stick in the Laurel Street incident, was arrested Monday at Manchester High School West after a fight at the school that police say started with a tweet to which Nyonee objected and continued with an alleged exchange of blows and Nyonee shouting threats and refusing to quiet down.
Nicole Solomon, 24, put a Prospect Street address on her bail information form, but told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Tuesday that although she has a Central Street mailing address, she just took a job in Nashua that provides room and board.
Michael Fisher, 31, who lists the homeless shelter as his address, was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday for the second day in a row. But because the alleged actions that prompted the charges of simple assault and criminal threatening occurred Feb. 16, and predate the charges he was arraigned on Monday, there was no effort to revoke his bail.
Because Fisher is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail on Monday’s charges, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier asked for $5,000 personal recognizance bail on the additional charges. Trial on all the charges is scheduled for April 2.
Shaina Madden, 23, of 37 Appleton St., Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she missed her January court date on a theft charge because she was out of state in a rehab facility.
Bail was continued at $3,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony set for April 2 and trial on the misdemeanor set for April 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483