Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday
Alfred Nyonee, 18, of 82 W. Brook St., who was hit on the arm by a stick in the Laurel Street incident, was arrested Monday at Manchester High School West after a fight at the school that police say started with a tweet to which Nyonee objected and continued with an alleged exchange of blows and Nyonee shouting threats and refusing to quiet down.
Nicole Solomon, 24, put a Prospect Street address on her bail information form, but told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Tuesday that although she has a Central Street mailing address, she just took a job in Nashua that provides room and board.
Michael Fisher, 31, who lists the homeless shelter as his address, was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday for the second day in a row. But because the alleged actions that prompted the charges of simple assault and criminal threatening occurred Feb. 16, and predate the charges he was arraigned on Monday, there was no effort to revoke his bail.
Because Fisher is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail on Monday’s charges, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier asked for $5,000 personal recognizance bail on the additional charges. Trial on all the charges is scheduled for April 2.
Shaina Madden, 23, of 37 Appleton St., Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she missed her January court date on a theft charge because she was out of state in a rehab facility.
Bail was continued at $3,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony set for April 2 and trial on the misdemeanor set for April 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 24
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Total Votes: 917