Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday
Alfred Nyonee, 18, of 82 W. Brook St., who was hit on the arm by a stick in the Laurel Street incident, was arrested Monday at Manchester High School West after a fight at the school that police say started with a tweet to which Nyonee objected and continued with an alleged exchange of blows and Nyonee shouting threats and refusing to quiet down.
Nicole Solomon, 24, put a Prospect Street address on her bail information form, but told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge Tuesday that although she has a Central Street mailing address, she just took a job in Nashua that provides room and board.
Michael Fisher, 31, who lists the homeless shelter as his address, was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday for the second day in a row. But because the alleged actions that prompted the charges of simple assault and criminal threatening occurred Feb. 16, and predate the charges he was arraigned on Monday, there was no effort to revoke his bail.
Because Fisher is being held on $5,000 cash/surety bail on Monday’s charges, police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier asked for $5,000 personal recognizance bail on the additional charges. Trial on all the charges is scheduled for April 2.
Shaina Madden, 23, of 37 Appleton St., Tuesday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she missed her January court date on a theft charge because she was out of state in a rehab facility.
Bail was continued at $3,000 personal recognizance, with a probable cause hearing on the felony set for April 2 and trial on the misdemeanor set for April 29.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483