Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Prosecutor: UNH showering incident, staffer's firing unrelated
The university said it's taking the allegations seriously and is cooperating with law enforcement agencies.
"We're trying to get some direction, guidance and support in regard to making sure we have a full grasp off what occurred here," he said.
Authorities are also looking closely into whether incidents may have occurred in different locations and different jurisdictions.
Durham Deputy Police Chief Rene Kelly said his department isn't involved in the investigation.
Velardi encouraged anyone with information that may help the investigation to come forward.
The staff member is the second from the Athletics Department to be fired in recent months.
UNH police and the Strafford County Attorney's Office announced last month that they were investigating an allegation of simple assault between McCloskey and the hockey player; the allegation was not sexual in nature, the university has said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 21
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917