Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Bedford voters to decide on $64.1 million school spending plan
Warrant Article 2 seeks approval of a new three-year contract for custodial and maintenance staff at a cost of $22,798 for 2014-15, $43,194 for 2015-16 and $34,916 for 2016-17. The contract would provide, in years one and two of the contract, a 45 cent per hour salary increase for those making more than $13 per hour and a 75 cent per hour raise for those making less than $13 per hour; and in year three, a 60 cent per hour raise for those making less than $13. Employees would also share higher health insurance costs.
Articles 3 and 5 would authorize the School Board to hold special meetings if the negotiated contracts do not pass.
Article 7 gives the board approval to accept gifts on behalf of the district.
School Board: Running for two, three-year seats are incumbent Bill Foote, Bill Kassler, Aaron Day and Jen DeAngelis.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- U.S. says Islamic State video of journalist's killing is authentic - 0
- No paper on Monday; check UnionLeader.com for updated, breaking news - 0
- Concord attorney Leahy dies - 0
- Robin Williams’ ashes are scattered in San Francisco Bay - 0
- Syracuse, Iowa crowned top party schools - 0
- Parking fines cause disputes, raise revenues - 1
- Jon Cavaiani dies at 70; desperate stand in '71 led to Medal of Honor - 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, family welcomed as long journey ends in Manchester - 2
- Moose International files suit to claim Claremont lodge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change