Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Health insurance help offered in three languages at Elliot facilities
Trained assisters from the Foundation for Healthy Communities will be on hand at the Elliot Hospital from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays through March 26.
People needing assistance should bring with them: Social Security number, or proper documents for legal immigrants; employer information such as W-2 form, pay stub or tax statement; documentation of household income information, even for household members not applying for insurance; any current health insurance information; and a completed employer coverage tool for every job-based health plan for which the applicant or someone in the household is eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester carpenter, 51, arraigned in Nashua child sexual assault - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 1
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children