Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Health insurance help offered in three languages at Elliot facilities
Trained assisters from the Foundation for Healthy Communities will be on hand at the Elliot Hospital from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays through March 26.
People needing assistance should bring with them: Social Security number, or proper documents for legal immigrants; employer information such as W-2 form, pay stub or tax statement; documentation of household income information, even for household members not applying for insurance; any current health insurance information; and a completed employer coverage tool for every job-based health plan for which the applicant or someone in the household is eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Camping out didn't pay for shoppers