Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Health insurance help offered in three languages at Elliot facilities
Trained assisters from the Foundation for Healthy Communities will be on hand at the Elliot Hospital from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays through March 26.
People needing assistance should bring with them: Social Security number, or proper documents for legal immigrants; employer information such as W-2 form, pay stub or tax statement; documentation of household income information, even for household members not applying for insurance; any current health insurance information; and a completed employer coverage tool for every job-based health plan for which the applicant or someone in the household is eligible.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem