Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft
The NGB proposes to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft at one of five locations: Forbes Air National Guard Station, Kansas; Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey; Pease Air National Guard Base, N.H.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Rickenbacker, Ohio.
The complete analysis is provided in the draft EIS, which has been provided for public review and comment and can be viewed at www.angkc46aeis.com
All members of the public and media are invited to attend the local hearing from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Portsmouth City Hall, Mary C. Dondero Chambers, 1 Junkins Ave.,
Forward comments to the KC‑46A EIS Project Manager, NGB/A7AM, Shepperd Hall, 3501 Fetchet Avenue, Joint Base Andrews, Md. 20762-5157 or submit via email to email@example.com.
You may also submit comments via the project website at www.angkc46aeis.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Owner sought after fatal pitbull attack near Tuckerman Ravine - 0
- Big smiles as Market Basket customers and workers return - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Patnode poised to win NH Weekly Series crown - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 11
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help