Public hearing is set in Portsmouth on plan to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft
The NGB proposes to beddown 12 KC-46A aircraft at one of five locations: Forbes Air National Guard Station, Kansas; Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, New Jersey; Pease Air National Guard Base, N.H.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Rickenbacker, Ohio.
The complete analysis is provided in the draft EIS, which has been provided for public review and comment and can be viewed at www.angkc46aeis.com
All members of the public and media are invited to attend the local hearing from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, March 6, at Portsmouth City Hall, Mary C. Dondero Chambers, 1 Junkins Ave.,
Forward comments to the KC‑46A EIS Project Manager, NGB/A7AM, Shepperd Hall, 3501 Fetchet Avenue, Joint Base Andrews, Md. 20762-5157 or submit via email to email@example.com.
You may also submit comments via the project website at www.angkc46aeis.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- School lunch participation is down and food waste is up since the feds launched their war on childhood obesity. Should schools be required to serve healthier foods than many children eat at home?
- Total Votes: 1272