Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts
Robert Doane, 28, was convicted of possession of a controlled drug, sale of a controlled drug, being an armed career criminal, being felony in possession of a deadly weapon and receiving stolen property in Hillsborough County Superior Court North.
Art teacher indicted
Tagalakis Fedor, who was fired by the school district, is scheduled for trial March 17 on charges related to her alleged involvement.
He was indicted in September 2013 on a charge of conspiracy to commit sale. At the time of his September indictment, White’s address was listed as 49 Lufkin Road, Weare.
Tagalakis Fedor was initially charged with endangering the welfare of a child because her two young sons also lived in the Sagamore Street apartment.
According to court documents released at the time of Tagalakis Fedor’s initial arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, she told police that it was convenient to have Doane there so she could leave her children with him while she and White were away from the house. Court documents also show the children’s room was across from the one shared by Tagalakis Fedor and White, where a gun identified as belonging to Doane was left, loaded with hollow point bullets, on top of a dresser.
Police said Tagalakis Fedor told them she kept a Highpoint C-9 semi-automatic pistol on a shelf in her closet in the bedroom. She also told them she and White had recently sold two other handguns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 15
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 1
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Tough task for NH budget writers
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Teacher 'thrilled' at being reinstated
Paul, Christie share lead in primary poll
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483