Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts
Robert Doane, 28, was convicted of possession of a controlled drug, sale of a controlled drug, being an armed career criminal, being felony in possession of a deadly weapon and receiving stolen property in Hillsborough County Superior Court North.
Art teacher indicted
Tagalakis Fedor, who was fired by the school district, is scheduled for trial March 17 on charges related to her alleged involvement.
He was indicted in September 2013 on a charge of conspiracy to commit sale. At the time of his September indictment, White’s address was listed as 49 Lufkin Road, Weare.
Tagalakis Fedor was initially charged with endangering the welfare of a child because her two young sons also lived in the Sagamore Street apartment.
According to court documents released at the time of Tagalakis Fedor’s initial arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, she told police that it was convenient to have Doane there so she could leave her children with him while she and White were away from the house. Court documents also show the children’s room was across from the one shared by Tagalakis Fedor and White, where a gun identified as belonging to Doane was left, loaded with hollow point bullets, on top of a dresser.
Police said Tagalakis Fedor told them she kept a Highpoint C-9 semi-automatic pistol on a shelf in her closet in the bedroom. She also told them she and White had recently sold two other handguns.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 28
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917