Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts
Robert Doane, 28, was convicted of possession of a controlled drug, sale of a controlled drug, being an armed career criminal, being felony in possession of a deadly weapon and receiving stolen property in Hillsborough County Superior Court North.
Art teacher indicted
Tagalakis Fedor, who was fired by the school district, is scheduled for trial March 17 on charges related to her alleged involvement.
He was indicted in September 2013 on a charge of conspiracy to commit sale. At the time of his September indictment, White’s address was listed as 49 Lufkin Road, Weare.
Tagalakis Fedor was initially charged with endangering the welfare of a child because her two young sons also lived in the Sagamore Street apartment.
According to court documents released at the time of Tagalakis Fedor’s initial arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, she told police that it was convenient to have Doane there so she could leave her children with him while she and White were away from the house. Court documents also show the children’s room was across from the one shared by Tagalakis Fedor and White, where a gun identified as belonging to Doane was left, loaded with hollow point bullets, on top of a dresser.
Police said Tagalakis Fedor told them she kept a Highpoint C-9 semi-automatic pistol on a shelf in her closet in the bedroom. She also told them she and White had recently sold two other handguns.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy