Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions
According to court documents, the alleged victim told police that when Rios Calderon saw her parked car on Massabesic Street, he made a U-turn, pulled up next to her vehicle and got out and pounded on her car window, demanding to know why she ignored his calls and texts. She told police she was frightened and told him to leave or she would call police. He left and she went home and called police.
Elliana Ramirez, 19, of 84 Karatzas Ave., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges she punched her boyfriend Tuesday at the Karatzas Avenue address.
Bail moot for inmate
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for April 9.
Joshua Silva, 27, of 295 Jackson St., Lawrence, Mass., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of unarmed robbery and misdemeanors of unauthorized use of a vehicle and a subsequent offense of operating after suspension.
According to information he provided for a bail commissioner, Silva previously worked for a Derry-based roofing company. He also said his criminal record consists of three larceny convictions, one conviction of endangering the welfare of a child and one of disobeying a police officer.
Evan Sanborn, 23, of 27 Leo St., was released on personal recognizance bail after his arrest Jan. 31 on misdemeanor charges of theft by unauthorized taking and resisting arrest. Sanborn is accused of stealing $109.99 in merchandise from the Sears store in the Mall of New Hampshire and of struggling with an officer seeking to handcuff him.
Judge William Lyons granted the request of police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier to have that bail continued until trial, which is scheduled for April 8.
A bail revocation hearing is set for Thursday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Juan Valdez Ochoa, who was arraigned Wednesday on a new stalking charge.
He is accused of being within 300 feet of a residence Tuesday while his alleged victim was inside, in violation of conditions of the February charge. Trial on the new stalking charge was set for April 8.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 1
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Details of Reams inquiry released
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483