Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Londonderry set to vote on school repairs
On the school side, Article 2, a $4 million bond for district-wide repairs and renovations, would have a tax impact of 2 cents per thousand dollars of assessed property value. According to facilities director Chuck Zappala, passage of the article would allow for much-needed roof work and other repairs.
Article 5, an $110,309 contract with the district’s support staff, would have a tax impact of 3 cents per thousand.
Also on the town ballot is Article 4, the proposed $28,054,908 operating budget, with a tax rate impact of $4.86 per thousand. Smith said the proposed budget comes in at $33,000 under the default budget.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 3
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test