Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Inter-Lakes school voters pass articles, add custodian
Residents of the district passed a $21,992,133 budget, an amount which includes all warrant articles, school officials said.
Voters approved the collective bargaining agreement reached between the Inter-Lakes School Board and the Inter-Lakes Support Staff Association which will give an estimated increase of $46,117 in 2014-2015, $47,619 for 2015-2016, and $51,460 for 2016-2017.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua South edges Manchester Memorial in girls soccer action - 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 9
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 10
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 5
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 3
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone