Krueger named director of Manchester Veterans Administration Medical Center
Krueger will oversee a comprehensive healthcare system classified as a Complexity Level 3 facility that provides care to approximately 23,000 veterans from eastern New Hampshire, with an operating budget of more than $135 million.
Krueger's 30 years of healthcare experience holding progressive leadership positions includes deputy network director and acting director, VISN 1; director Bedford VA Medical Center; and associate director and acting director, Manchester VA Medical Center, where she has served since June, 2013.
She is also a graduate of the Federal Interagency Institute at the George Washington University, a graduate of the National Preparedness Leadership Initiative at the Harvard University School of Public Health, the Leadership VA Program and a member of the LVA Alumni Association, and a graduate of the VA Health Care Leadership Institute.
It is an integral part of VISN 1, headquartered in Bedford, Mass.
The Portsmouth outpatient clinic is located at Pease Air National Guard Base.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gov. Jindal joins Havenstein on campaign trail - 0
- NH law prohibits displaying votes on social media - 1
- Salem man presented with Polish award - 0
- State law prohibits displaying completed ballots on social media sites - 0
- Nominees named to energy facility approval board - 0
- Executive Council tables action on Pennichuck bond plan until Oct. 1 meeting - 0
- House fails to override three Gov. Hassan vetoes - 0
- Governor to nominate three to the bench - 0
- State revenues slightly ahead for August - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond