Girl Scouts need help sending cookies to military personnel overseas
Thanks to the New Hampshire Air National Guard's Family Readiness support program, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains will give soldiers a taste of home: Girl Scout Cookies.
You may purchase a half case ($24), full case ($48), or just send a donation. There are 12 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in each case.
To take part, mail checks along with your name, address, and phone number by March 30 to: Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains, Attn: Operation Cookie, P.O. Box 10832, Bedford 03110-0832.
The Girl Scout Cookie program continues in New Hampshire and Vermont through March 16.
Call the Cookie Hotline at 888-474-9686, extension 4201, or go to www.girlscoutsgwm.org and click on the "cookie locator" to find a booth sale near you.
Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains serves more than 12,300 girls thanks to 5,000 trained and volunteers throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
A new era for Nashua's police force
UNH loses to Illinois State
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death