Girl Scouts need help sending cookies to military personnel overseas
Thanks to the New Hampshire Air National Guard's Family Readiness support program, Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains will give soldiers a taste of home: Girl Scout Cookies.
You may purchase a half case ($24), full case ($48), or just send a donation. There are 12 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies in each case.
To take part, mail checks along with your name, address, and phone number by March 30 to: Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains, Attn: Operation Cookie, P.O. Box 10832, Bedford 03110-0832.
The Girl Scout Cookie program continues in New Hampshire and Vermont through March 16.
Call the Cookie Hotline at 888-474-9686, extension 4201, or go to www.girlscoutsgwm.org and click on the "cookie locator" to find a booth sale near you.
Girl Scouts of the Green and White Mountains serves more than 12,300 girls thanks to 5,000 trained and volunteers throughout New Hampshire and Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Two charged in thefts from parked cars in Manchester - 0
- Hudson man arrested in Nashua check-cashing scheme - 0
- NH, Maine police investigating at Londonderry home of Maine shooting victim - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Felony drug charge for Rochester man in crack cocaine case - 0
- Granite Staters are front and center for UNH - 0
- Monarchs hope to wrap two wins - 0
- College Football: These Redbirds can run and pass - 0
Enter to win tickets to see Tom Chapin
BANANAS and NH's energy needs
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Arrest of dad at Gilford School Board meeting about Picoult book 'chilling' says judge, case dismissed
Convicted murderer entitled to hearing on new DNA evidence after 42 years, Supreme Court rules