Ham radio introduction and class
Before anyone can transmit, they must receive a license from the Federal Communications Commission. Knowledge of Morse Code is no longer required.
The class is open to everyone but early enrollment is required.
For information, contact Mitch Stern at 1-800-639-1766, Email him at W1SJ@ARRL.NET, or on the web at hamclass.net.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three indicted in beating, robbery of pizza delivery man in Somersworth - 0
- Man dies, baby rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 0
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 1
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate