Patrick Smith, along with accomplices, Travis Morin, 26, of Danbury, N.H., Charles Blanchard, 23, of Hill, N.H., and Smith's girlfriend, Jessica French, 26, of Lehigh Acres, all were convicted of robbing Medina. However, Smith was the only one convicted of murder and kidnapping. Blanchard, who officials said beat up Medina in the car and apparently confessed to an undercover police officer in a New Hampshire jail, pleaded guilty to murder and was sentenced to 18 years to life in state prison.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment