Marc Letourneau of Epsom and Mrs. April (Miller) Evans of Manchester announce the engagement of their daughter, Shawna Miller, to Jimmy Houde, son of Leonard and Gemma Houde of Manchester.
Miss Miller attended Manchester High School Central and graduated from Greater Lowell Technical School.
She is a nurse at Hillsborough County Nursing Home.
Mr. Houde graduated from Manchester Memorial High School.
He is a union carpenter with Manganaro Northeast, LLC, in Boston.
An Aug. 23 wedding is planned.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem