Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Dunbarton's $5.7 million school budget passes
Article 3, the $5,778,641 operating budget; Article 4, raising $31,570 and establishing a capital reserve fund for legal expenses; and Warrant Article 5, placing $1,000 into the Kitchen Equipment Fund — plus expected revenues and the state school tax, will increase taxes by about 47 cents per $1,000 property valuation for a projected total tax rate of $15.20, or about $141 for a $300,000 home.
In welcoming Dunbarton to SAU 67, Cascadden said this will be his first time working with a multiple district, and he is excited about the new AREA partnership.
Balke, who was named superintendent of SAU 19 on March 6, wished Dunbarton well as it transitions to Bow in September.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
- Keene State College gets funding to further biology research - 0
- Anti-bully message on display at Pinkerton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'