Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Dunbarton's $5.7 million school budget passes
Article 3, the $5,778,641 operating budget; Article 4, raising $31,570 and establishing a capital reserve fund for legal expenses; and Warrant Article 5, placing $1,000 into the Kitchen Equipment Fund — plus expected revenues and the state school tax, will increase taxes by about 47 cents per $1,000 property valuation for a projected total tax rate of $15.20, or about $141 for a $300,000 home.
In welcoming Dunbarton to SAU 67, Cascadden said this will be his first time working with a multiple district, and he is excited about the new AREA partnership.
Balke, who was named superintendent of SAU 19 on March 6, wished Dunbarton well as it transitions to Bow in September.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bracing for the heating season throughout New Hampshire - 1
- Firewood scarcity driven by demand throughout NH - 2
- Hopkinton wood program is neighbor to neighbor - 0
- Fire marshal OKs Groton Wind operations after deeming facility safe - 0
- Northeast natural gas at decade high on winter supply concern - 1
- Developer granted permit for wind tower in Alexandria - 3
- Hanover project seeks to increase solar installations - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 15
- Developer says Alexandria wrong to deny tower - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 7
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?