Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord
CONCORD — State and local police are on the scene of a crash on Route 13 (Clinton Street) where a car was forced off the road after a tractor-trailer reportedly lost a tire, authorities said.
Concord Police Lt. Timothy O'Malley said an initial report, received about 10 a.m., was that a small red car was forced off the road near 457 Clinton St. (Route 13) when a tractor-trailer unit lost a tire.
O'Malley said state troopers from Troop G have taken over the investigation and that Concord police are assisting with traffic.
A call to state police for information was not immediately returned.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind