Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest
Rochester police block off a mobile home at 28 Periwinkle Drive where a shooting took place Monday afternoon. (JOHN QUINN PHOTO)
The New Hampshire Attorney General's Office was called to assist in the investigation because the shooting involved law enforcement officers using potentially deadly force, said Benjamin J. Agati, an assistant attorney general.
The shooting happened around 3 p.m. at Sak's Mobile Home Park along Milton Road.
The probation/parole officers and the sheriff's deputy were not injured, according to the news release.
Strafford County Sheriff's deputies and the New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit were also at the scene Monday night.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483