Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Kingston voters approve tax bill deduction for prompt payment
The town’s proposed operating budget of $4,828,665 passed by a vote of 449-236.
Residents also supported a zoning amendment that will allow for bed and breakfasts by a vote of 532-149.
Chairman Mark Heitz was re-elected to the board of selectmen with 532 votes. He ran unopposed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 5
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 4
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama