Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Troy fire chief receives a vote of confidence
Fire Chief Mark Huntoon received a show of confidence from residents who cast 224 votes to keep him in charge of Troy’s fire department.
William Matson received 185 votes in his uncontested bid for a seat on the board of selectmen. John Collins won a two-year term on the Planning Board and Henry Underwood was elected to serve three years on that board.
Yvonne Peters was elected for another three-year term on the Board of Trustees of Gay-Kimball Library.
There were no official candidates for town moderator and the staff at the town clerk’s office is still reviewing write-in votes to see who will serve in that position.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH