Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again
Says he’s not that stupid
Tyler Rogers, 26, of 68 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking. The charges allege he told a woman: “I’m going to kill you” and took personal items belonging to the woman, including a cell phone.
Failed to appear last week
Tiffanie Ducharme, 22, of 479 Belmont St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of prostitution and lewdness Monday on Kosciuszko Street and in a parking garage.
Police prosecutors Tuesday requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Machar Mayom, 29, of 510 Hevey St., at his arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on new charges.
A conduct after an accident charge alleges Mayom was involved in an accident causing property damage and did not stop to report it and provide the necessary information. A false report of an accident charge alleges he told a police officer he was not involved in the accident.
Darius Weekly, 20, of 219 Notre Dame Ave., pleaded guilty Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest that alleges he fled from a police officer seeking to question him in front of his residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 1
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917