Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again
Says he’s not that stupid
Tyler Rogers, 26, of 68 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking. The charges allege he told a woman: “I’m going to kill you” and took personal items belonging to the woman, including a cell phone.
Failed to appear last week
Tiffanie Ducharme, 22, of 479 Belmont St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of prostitution and lewdness Monday on Kosciuszko Street and in a parking garage.
Police prosecutors Tuesday requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Machar Mayom, 29, of 510 Hevey St., at his arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on new charges.
A conduct after an accident charge alleges Mayom was involved in an accident causing property damage and did not stop to report it and provide the necessary information. A false report of an accident charge alleges he told a police officer he was not involved in the accident.
Darius Weekly, 20, of 219 Notre Dame Ave., pleaded guilty Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest that alleges he fled from a police officer seeking to question him in front of his residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Nursing home chaplain launches ministry - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917