Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again
Says he’s not that stupid
Tyler Rogers, 26, of 68 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking. The charges allege he told a woman: “I’m going to kill you” and took personal items belonging to the woman, including a cell phone.
Failed to appear last week
Tiffanie Ducharme, 22, of 479 Belmont St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of prostitution and lewdness Monday on Kosciuszko Street and in a parking garage.
Police prosecutors Tuesday requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Machar Mayom, 29, of 510 Hevey St., at his arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on new charges.
A conduct after an accident charge alleges Mayom was involved in an accident causing property damage and did not stop to report it and provide the necessary information. A false report of an accident charge alleges he told a police officer he was not involved in the accident.
Darius Weekly, 20, of 219 Notre Dame Ave., pleaded guilty Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest that alleges he fled from a police officer seeking to question him in front of his residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cumberland Farms robbed; third store hit this month in Rochester - 0
- Police say family of five found shot dead in Saco, Maine home - 0
- New Boston police arrest 29 teens at house party - 2
- Pembroke man charged with reckless driving after police clock motorcyclists at 120 mph - 3
- Rochester police warn residents about rash of vehicle break-ins - 0
- Keene mother of toddler pleads to interference of custody - 0
- Pembroke man arrested after police clock group of motorcycles topping 120 mph in Manchester - 1
- Keene woman pleads guilty in hit-and-run that killed cyclist - 2
- Cornish man charged with manslaughter in deadly Merrimack dump truck collision - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jailed man faces new charge for allegedly contacting witness - 0
- Abby says it's incredible to be home; mom tells TODAY daughter did not run away - 3
- E-cigarettes find a market in NH - 0
- Real estate transfer tax proposal pulled off table - 0
- Protesting information: Picket sign o' the times - 1
- Another View -- Mike Biundo: Where is Shaheen's gas price outrage now? - 4
- Seabrook's message: No one above the law here - 1
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: A humbling — and inspiring — event - 0
- Developer says proposed LNG plant in Groveton 'on hold' - 2
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
LNG plant put 'on hold'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917