Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again
Says he’s not that stupid
Tyler Rogers, 26, of 68 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and theft by unauthorized taking. The charges allege he told a woman: “I’m going to kill you” and took personal items belonging to the woman, including a cell phone.
Failed to appear last week
Tiffanie Ducharme, 22, of 479 Belmont St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to misdemeanor charges of prostitution and lewdness Monday on Kosciuszko Street and in a parking garage.
Police prosecutors Tuesday requested $3,000 cash/surety bail for Machar Mayom, 29, of 510 Hevey St., at his arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on new charges.
A conduct after an accident charge alleges Mayom was involved in an accident causing property damage and did not stop to report it and provide the necessary information. A false report of an accident charge alleges he told a police officer he was not involved in the accident.
Darius Weekly, 20, of 219 Notre Dame Ave., pleaded guilty Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of resisting arrest that alleges he fled from a police officer seeking to question him in front of his residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483