Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Bow town meeting postponed until Thursday
The meeting will address the $6.8 million bond to build a new public safety building to house the fire and police departments, dispatch and emergency rescue.
Voters will have a chance to decide building the safety building or renovating the existing fire station/community center at $4.6 million, and the existing police department for $1.7 million.
In addition, voters will be asked to approve the town's $9.8 million operating budget for 2014-15, and several other warrants.
– Susan Clark, Union Leader Correspondent
READER COMMENTS: 0
- PSNH says storm ranks as 4th largest for peak outage - 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats put selves in strong position - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record