Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Temple won’t be using SB2 form of balloting
TEMPLE — Voters refused to say goodbye to traditional town meeting Tuesday, opting against the rules of SB 2, which would have required a deliberative session and ballot voting on all warrant articles.
By a vote of 284 in favor and 196 against, the warrant article failed to win the super-majority necessary to change the style of meeting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: Drivers education to science, meeting all about the kids - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America