Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Henniker, Weare voters pass John Stark operating budget
WEARE — Voters from Henniker and Weare approved all of the warrant articles presented on election day including the district's $12.9 million operating budget (1295-535), and a two-year collective bargaining agreement with support staff (1041-785).
Weare voters elected Angela Drake to the school board, besting James Donison (754-714), and Henniker voters elected Jon Clancy (936) who ran unopposed.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'