Home » News » Politics » State Government
Few show up for hearing on smoking ban in social clubs
The only person to testify on Senate Bill 382 was the bill’s prime sponsor Sen. Lou D’Allesandro, D-Manchester.
He said the bill was requested by the members of Sweeney Post 2, which has recognized that smoking is not a good thing.
The Senate has to act on the bill by the end of the month.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'