Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail
Insists he’s innocent
A man accused of going to a woman’s residence and knocking on her door and then assaulting her on Feb. 25 was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of simple assault and stalking.
Grant told Lyons, “I don’t actually know where this person lives.”
Bail is $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the woman and barring Grant from going to her residence. A probable cause hearing was set for March 24.
Timothy Mosher, 30, of 61 Appleton St., Thursday waived a speedy probable cause hearing in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony charge of falsifying physical evidence.
Multiple charges filed
Shaun Lusk, 31, of 34 Pine Hill Road, Goffstown, pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to eight simple assault charges, two criminal threatening charges, one criminal trespass charge and one disorderly conduct charge, all stemming from an incident Feb. 27 at the Market Basket store at 460 Elm St.
After Officer Scott Ardita stopped what he considered to be a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of Home Depot, 129 March Ave., and began speaking with the occupants, he noticed a Home Depot loss prevention officer in a verbal confrontation with a customer outside the store.
Once the officer grabbed hold of the man, identified as Derek Gagne, 24, of 541 Bartlett St., he was found in possession of a hammer and a set of Hex tools, valued at approximately $60, that were taken from the store without payment.
After Gagne was taken into custody, Ardita and Officer Tom Dubois turned their attention to the stopped motor vehicle and a passenger, Aljermaine Jones, 37, of 180 Beech St., was arrested on a electronic bench warrant from Nashua Circuit Court for his failure to appear on a motor vehicle charge.
Officers Dan Whelan and Daniel Senechal, who had investigated a Feb. 26 unarmed robbery at the Market Basket store, 460 Elm St., were parked at Lake Avenue and Pine Street when they saw the man sought in the robbery. Denis Omerovic, 32, of 241 Lake Ave., is accused of taking approximately $20 of food and pushing a manager who sought to stop him from leaving the store without paying for the food.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henniker police shoot suspect in truck heist - 1
- Man extradited from Texas on July report of sexual assault on juvenile in Nashua - 0
- Manchester police investigating after man stabbed in neck - 1
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 7
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 1
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins - 0
- Dowd's goal wins for Manchester - 0
- John Habib's City Sports:'Moment' is here: Derryfield CC renovation begins - 0
- Driver charged with DWI after mayhem on I-293 - 0
- Department of Employment Security sends confidential ID info to wrong firms - 0
- Day Three in the dark for many in NH - 0
- Man, 86, struck by car while crossing street in Manchester - 0
- Hot deals, warm shoppers - 0
- Londonderry shelter gives residents warm place to stay after power outages - 0
Man allegedly tries to run over officer in Manchester, police van crashes while responding
Day Three in the dark for many in NH
Hamilton's OT goal wins for Bruins
Derry holiday parade to be held today
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483