Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home
MANCHESTER — A Brown Avenue woman woke up about 1 a.m. Thursday to see a man walk past her second-floor bedroom door.
Ahok Moyen told police she screamed and the intruder fled downstairs. She grabbed her children and stayed upstairs for several minutes until she heard the front door open.
Believing the intruder was gone, she went downstairs and called police. Then she realized the burglar stole her Seiki 32-inch flat-screen television and her brown and tan Coach wallet containing cash, a bank card, her Social Security card and other miscellaneous items.
Police quickly responded to the burglary-in-progress call. They believe the burglar entered the home through an unlocked kitchen window, stole the property and then fled out the front door.
Anyone with information about the incident or the burglar is asked to call police at 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040. Crimeline rewards cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a person responsible for a crime.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917