Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain
Authorities said they are still trying to determine whether any actual home invasion took place and are in the process of questioning the men who may have been involved.
“We had information about three subjects, and two of them were armed with guns being described as possibly a rifle and a handgun,” said Lt. Denis Linehan of the Nashua Police Department.As officers responded to the area, one of the men was observed running from the rear of the residence.
One of those men was taken into custody due to a pending narcotics warrant, and the second man is cooperating with police, according to Linehan, who would not provide the names of the three men involved.
At least one of the men will be charged with resisting arrest since he allegedly fled from police when they arrived on the scene, he said.
The apartment building was not evacuated, however several streets were closed for up to an hour while authorities investigated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483