Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain
Authorities said they are still trying to determine whether any actual home invasion took place and are in the process of questioning the men who may have been involved.
“We had information about three subjects, and two of them were armed with guns being described as possibly a rifle and a handgun,” said Lt. Denis Linehan of the Nashua Police Department.As officers responded to the area, one of the men was observed running from the rear of the residence.
One of those men was taken into custody due to a pending narcotics warrant, and the second man is cooperating with police, according to Linehan, who would not provide the names of the three men involved.
At least one of the men will be charged with resisting arrest since he allegedly fled from police when they arrived on the scene, he said.
The apartment building was not evacuated, however several streets were closed for up to an hour while authorities investigated.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 23
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 8
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Total Votes: 917