Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain
Authorities said they are still trying to determine whether any actual home invasion took place and are in the process of questioning the men who may have been involved.
“We had information about three subjects, and two of them were armed with guns being described as possibly a rifle and a handgun,” said Lt. Denis Linehan of the Nashua Police Department.As officers responded to the area, one of the men was observed running from the rear of the residence.
One of those men was taken into custody due to a pending narcotics warrant, and the second man is cooperating with police, according to Linehan, who would not provide the names of the three men involved.
At least one of the men will be charged with resisting arrest since he allegedly fled from police when they arrived on the scene, he said.
The apartment building was not evacuated, however several streets were closed for up to an hour while authorities investigated.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483