Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death
Police identified the man as Richard Burhoe, 51, of 165 Conant St. He was struck on Main Street, south of Conant Street.
The accident happened about 8:30 p.m. A preliminary investigation indicates Nicole Hadley, 31, of Manchester was driving a 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe south on Main Street, from Conant Street, when she hit the pedestrian.
Burhoe was taken to Catholic Medical Center where he later died.
The collision remains under investigation to determine if speed, alcohol, weather or mechanical defects contributed to it.
Anyone with information about the crash is asked to call the police Traffic Unit at 668-8711.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four