Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep
• Leah Landino, 18, Nashua, on one count of selling crack cocaine.
• Dana Messina, 38, Nashua, on three counts of selling crack cocaine and one count of criminal liability to the conduct of another.
• Jake Yacco, 22, homeless, on one count of selling oxycodone.
• Vanessa Amico, 19, Salem, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Ryan Mateo, 17, of Nashua, on one count of selling marijuana.
• Kevin Webber, 37, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin and one count of selling cocaine.
• Stacy Dalesio, 32, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Aaron Elsass, 25, Nashua, on four counts of selling hashish and one count of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Allyson Hastings, 51, Nashua, on two counts of selling suboxone.
• Matthew Robinson, 29, Nashua, on three counts of selling heroin.
Police said they are still looking for a 15th person, Jeremy Slater, 35, who has no known address but is wanted for allegedly selling heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917