Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep
• Leah Landino, 18, Nashua, on one count of selling crack cocaine.
• Dana Messina, 38, Nashua, on three counts of selling crack cocaine and one count of criminal liability to the conduct of another.
• Jake Yacco, 22, homeless, on one count of selling oxycodone.
• Vanessa Amico, 19, Salem, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Ryan Mateo, 17, of Nashua, on one count of selling marijuana.
• Kevin Webber, 37, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin and one count of selling cocaine.
• Stacy Dalesio, 32, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Aaron Elsass, 25, Nashua, on four counts of selling hashish and one count of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Allyson Hastings, 51, Nashua, on two counts of selling suboxone.
• Matthew Robinson, 29, Nashua, on three counts of selling heroin.
Police said they are still looking for a 15th person, Jeremy Slater, 35, who has no known address but is wanted for allegedly selling heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 0
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
- $25M suit filed against jail, police by man paralyzed in custody - 4
- Ex-Derry town administrator receives suspended sentence for lewdness - 0
- Manchester man arrested in stolen prescription case in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police search for fast-food restaurant robber - 0
- Couple under arrest in Bedford Dunkin' Donuts armed robbery; husband was Fugitive of the Week - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 0
- Find the hidden cash stashed downtown - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Burning questions about driverless cars - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 0
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 0
- Not every human gets elected, but that chicken certainly pecked away at the legal system - 0
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 0
- Scotland independence battle reaches fever pitch - 0
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Brady, Patriots bounce back with big win
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Public be damned: Litchfield latest example
Hot spotlight put on NH domestic violence
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917