Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep
• Leah Landino, 18, Nashua, on one count of selling crack cocaine.
• Dana Messina, 38, Nashua, on three counts of selling crack cocaine and one count of criminal liability to the conduct of another.
• Jake Yacco, 22, homeless, on one count of selling oxycodone.
• Vanessa Amico, 19, Salem, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Ryan Mateo, 17, of Nashua, on one count of selling marijuana.
• Kevin Webber, 37, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin and one count of selling cocaine.
• Stacy Dalesio, 32, Nashua, on two counts of selling heroin.
• Aaron Elsass, 25, Nashua, on four counts of selling hashish and one count of possessing marijuana with intent to distribute.
• Allyson Hastings, 51, Nashua, on two counts of selling suboxone.
• Matthew Robinson, 29, Nashua, on three counts of selling heroin.
Police said they are still looking for a 15th person, Jeremy Slater, 35, who has no known address but is wanted for allegedly selling heroin.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917