Home » Opinion » Editorials
The Pope's anniversary: Viewing him through different lenses
From day one of his papacy, some in the media have attempted to shape the Pope's every word and gesture to comport with their own liberal agenda. It is akin to their obsession with horse-race political polls. Easier to report how potential candidates fare in polls than to examine their positions on issues.
They would like nothing better and are probably praying (we use the term loosely) for Francis to come out for abortion on demand.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- UPDATED: Bail set at $20,000 for Holiday Inn Express robbery suspect - 1
- Nashua driver rejects plea deal in hit-and-run negligent homicide case - 0
- UPDATED: Distracted by dog, woman downs two utility poles on Manchester’s Varney Street - 1
- UPDATED: Regulators OK 47 percent rate hike for Liberty Utilities customers - 13
- Nashua man facing numerous assault charges in attack on woman - 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 17
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 5
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 1
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 4
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance