Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Somersworth man arrested for burglary
SOMERSWORTH — Using the help of witness statements, police were able to track down a local man who allegedly broke into an apartment Monday afternoon.
Police responded to 285 Main St. at 2:48 p.m. after residents spotted a man smash a window, enter the apartment and flee on foot moments later with several items.
As detectives began investigating, officers started to search for the man with the help of a Rochester K-9 team, which led police to another apartment.
As a result, a warrant was obtained and Luis Gonzales, 36, of 24 Union St., was charged with burglary.
While police did not disclose what items were taken, the stolen property was allegedly recovered from Gonzales’s apartment.
Gonzales was held in Strafford County Jail in Dover on $10,000 cash and is scheduled to appear in 7th Circuit Court, Dover District Division, Tuesday at 10:45 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483